Monday 11 July 2011

Merchandise

I now have merchandise available to order via my email: rhiannonvaughan@hotmail.co.uk

From the postcards I have recently produced I have taken two of my designs and generated them through a broader range of produce. If there are any other designs that interest you throughout the blog however, please feel free to contact me and alternative images from the site can be used.

Watch this space for more of my 2D designs and a broader range of merchandise to come...

  • Ball Point Pen (Black)   £3.00
  • Mug   £7.50

  • T-Shirts   £10 (S,M,L)  £12 (XL,XXL)
  • Note Pads (50 leaf)   £3.00

  • Magnets   £2.00







    • Keyrings   £3.00
        

      • Cotton Bags   £5


        





      •  Mouse Pads   £5



        No comments:

        Post a Comment